We appreciate your understanding with the restrictions upon us!
SHY CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
WITH CLASS SIZE RESTRICTIONS ENFORCED BY THE STATE AND COUNTY WE MUST
STRICTLY ENFORCE THIS POLICY.
- To be fair and allow as many people to get a spot, we’ll be STRICTLY enforcing our cancellation policy without exceptions.
- If you do need to cancel your registration you must do so under your account 24 hours prior to designated class time to avoid cancellation fees.
- Emails, texts or phone calls will not be acceptable as we may not get them in time.
- Create or access your account HERE or from your TULA APP. It is your responsibility to register and de-register for classes via your account.
- Punch pass holders will be charged (1) credit
- Moksha and Unlimited pass holders will be charged $15 to their credit card on file (failure to be able to charge that card will be suspension of your pass until we are able to collect cancellation fees).
- There will not be a cancellation fee for live-streaming but we ask that you deregister if you are not able to attend so we can keep track of numbers accurately.