Hello SHY Yogis,
Summit County is now under Green Level: What does this mean for us at SHY?
☑ NO DE-REGISTRATION POLICY
You will no longer have a time limit on de-registration. But, please de-register yourself if unable to attend class or it will alter your credits available as taken reserved credits.
☑ Pre-Registration is no longer required but still encouraged for classes.
☑ You can walk-in/drop-in to any class, pre-registration is still available and encouraged but not required.
☑ A mask must be worn while in the studio and participating in indoor classes.
☑ Distancing is no longer a requirement while masks are being worn.
We TRULY appreciate your continued support and SHY is committed to doing everything possible to keep our doors open for you to have that sacred space to practice.
☑ We have dedicated equipment for live streaming with updated audio and video.
☑ We have recorded “on-demand” classes for unlimited pass holders that you will be able to watch at any time.
☑ We have launched our new, even friendlier, “landing page” for Student Access for ease of registrations, de-registrations and account management.
The SHY Standard:
In preparation and anticipation of re-opening the studio it will be each of our personal responsibility to go above and beyond to help keep each other safe and healthy. We will be implementing all reopening guidelines as recommended by the State of Colorado, CDC and Summit County Health Department along with additional protocols and procedures to ensure all of our safety.
HERE ARE THE CHANGES YOU CAN EXPECT:
We feel we have always been meticulous when it comes to keeping the studio clean, now we will even go deeper.
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces. After each class all high-touch surfaces will be cleaned using an approved disinfectant: doorknobs/handles, light switches, bathroom fixtures, beverage cooler, front desk, cubbies, soap/sanitizer dispensers and hand sink area.
- Disinfecting the flooring. We have always had a diligent schedule for steam cleaning our special yoga floor and will continue to do so. It already is a special type of material which has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Purified Air and Heat. From day one SHY has been designed specifically to be safe and healthy for heated classes. We have a built-in air purification system with Merv13 filtrations for the cleanest air possible for our students. Our heating system is not forced air so there is no fear of air circulation to spread potential hazards around. It is Infrared radiant heat and actually extremely healthy for your body on a cellular level.
- Face Masks.
Summit County has mandated mask wearing for indoor events. Which means we must all wear our masks during the yoga class as well as when entering and exiting the studio.
- Soap and Hand Sanitizer. We will have this available at the common area hand sink, front desk and restroom.
- Staff Health Check. All SHY staff will fill out the self-check questionnaire when entering the studio and prior to teaching their class. SHY will retain these records.
- Sanitation Checklist. SHY will have a checklist prepared ensuring that cleaning protocols are adhered to by the SHY staff with times, lists of areas to be sanitized and initials of person doing so.
»» BEFORE YOUR CLASS
- We are here to help. SHY staff will remain behind the desk in order to practice social distancing. SHY has installed a sneeze guard so you can approach the desk with confidence to get checked in. Please wait at a designated floor marker and avoid crowding the desk or common seating area.
- Reserve your spot ahead of time. Please pre-registration in advance if possible although it is not required. Classes can be reserved from the web site calendar SCHEDULE or your TULA APP . You can also walk-in/drop-in to any class on the schedule.
- Make sure you have a credit card on file. We would like to keep cash/card transactions at the desk to a minimum. Please help us do this by adding a credit card to your account so the desk person can simply use the computer to run anything needed for purchases.
»» CLASS CHECK IN
THE STUDIO WILL OPEN 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF EACH CLASS
- Hands free check in. Please stop at the front desk and let the teacher know you’ve arrived for check in or if you need to purchase a pass.
- Practice social distancing. Distancing is no longer a requirement as long as your are wearing your mask.
- No late admittance. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class start time. The teacher will promptly lock the door before she enters the class room to teach.
»Your Responsibility: Be respectful and keep each other safe.
» Wear face masks when in common areas, entering and leaving the building and during class.
» Do a health check before coming to the studio.
» Please do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19 – and wait until you are symptom free for a minimum of three days.
» If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 2 weeks or until you test negative for COVID-19.
» If you have travelled recently, please do not come to the studio until you have been home symptom free for a minimum of 14 days.
» If you feel unwell or have any concerns regarding your health, please stay home and stay safe.
LASTLY...we know this is a lot. We also know that if we are going to take class together again, cultivate our Kula, continue to have Yoga studio’s functioning again and heal the disconnect we need to do everything we can to stay safe. We also know, as Yogi’s we are awesome at embracing change!!